Instruct members and guests using up to date techniques and methods to ensure proper use of all exercise equipment as well as other methods of exercise. Provide clients with the highest level of professionalism and dedication through consistent programming and exercise prescription. Be dedicated to customer service, developing a personal rapport with members and motivate them to participate in programs.
Certifications: Nationally accredited certification such N.A.S.M., N.S.C.A., A.C.S.M., A.C.E., or A.F.A.A. and current CPR.
Education: B.S. in a health and fitness related field.
Experience: Prior experience as a personal trainer preferred.
Physical Job Requirements: Job requires lifting of moderate to heavy weights on a regular basis
- Consistently offer the highest level of personalized member service while maintaining a positive, enthusiastic and helpful attitude.
- Respond to member and guest concerns, suggestions and complaints in a timely, professional and consistent manner.
- Ensure that members and guests are working out safely and effectively. Offer assistance and guidance when they are not.
- Instruct clients on the proper use of all exercise equipment.
- Educate members in proper gym etiquette.
- Meet personal sales and service goals as set forth by management each month.
- Demonstrate awareness of all current membership and PT offers.
- Continuously develop leads and solicit referrals.
- Use ABC Club Management Software to log all PT Sessions completed, sell PT, Nutrition and Heart Rate Packages, and schedule PT sessions with members.
- Clock in and Clock out for all shifts and breaks and never exceed 40 hours of work in a given week without permission from Fitness Director or Owner.
- Whenever spending time in the club NOT working clock out and remove your uniform
- Take pictures of each client as soon as you begin working with them and take post program pictures of each client and obtain written testimonials of each client ensuring you have the client sign a photo release form prior to taking any pictures.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Workout Anytime does more than get people into the best shape of their lives. It is a place to explore potential, test the boundaries and push everyone to be the best they can be—whether it be our franchise partners, our members or ourselves. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Our culture thrives by embracing innovation and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Workout Anytime, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving environment.
Workout Anytime History:
Starting in the early 1970’s, WORKOUT ANYTIME founders John Quattrocchi (John Q) and Steve Strickland worked with some of the biggest names in the industry, including Bally and American Fitness. Together, they developed the Workout Anytime Franchise concept starting from humble beginnings in Douglasville, Georgia, in suburban Atlanta. True to their pioneering spirit, they soon found themselves leading the wave of the fastest-growing fitness segment by applying their winning formula of Quality, Value, and Convenience.
To provide the most convenient, first class fitness experience, open every hour of every day, with the best equipment, superior service and cleanliness, in a neighborhood atmosphere where everyone knows your name.
Become the most admired company in the fitness industry, and our Values are based on three principles: “Think Big, Keep it Simple, and Do it with Integrity.”
It is with this foundation that we are committed to enhancing the quality of life through fitness and health.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)