Ensure that the club meets its new member sales goals. Conduct the necessary marketing and sales activities to generate the required number of monthly club tours. Through a consultative sales process enroll 80% of club tours. Ensure that the club meets its member retention goals by insuring an optimal member experience, and by creating and implementing an effective retention strategy. Maximize retail sales revenue and profit.
Ensure that the club meets its fitness programming sales goals and the fitness department meets or exceeds budget goals for revenue while maintaining control of all labor and other costs to meet or exceed profit objectives. Conduct the necessary marketing activities to generate the required number of monthly fitness assessments and complimentary personal training sessions. Through a consultative sales process ensure the fitness team sells fitness programming to 25 – 50% of the prospects who attend assessments/complimentary sessions. Ensure that all club members are provided with effective programming, coaching and support to reach their wellness goals. Ensure that all fitness staff provides an optimal member experience. Work to achieve the goal of completing at least 1 fitness appointment with all new members enrolling.
- Through member referrals, marketing and community outreach generate at least 50% of club tours necessary to achieve new member enrollment goals.
- Convert at least 70% of incoming telephone inquiries to appointments for club tour.
- Enroll at least 80% of all touring prospects
- Schedule at least 60% of all new members for a Complimentary Success Session with appropriate Fitness Department staff.
- Ensure all prospect/guest information is entered into the club management software system and complete all required tracking forms and processes.
- Ensure club is maintained in an immaculate fashion.
- Oversee the retention strategy and systems.
- Ensure the fitness department generates the required number of monthly assessments/complimentary sessions necessary to achieve fitness programming goals.
- Ensure that staff who are between shifts not only clock out but remove Workout Anytime Uniform when not working and in the club.
- Coach and mentor each personal trainer and provide continuing education for the PT Team in the form of individual weekly meetings, regular audits of each trainer’s phone skills, assessment and selling skills, and program development and exercise coaching skills.
- Provide ongoing education in the form of required reading for training staff on program design, functional exercise, nutrition, etc.
- Ensure that each trainer completes all required Workout Anytime Fitness Training.
- Demonstrated ability to sell and train others to sell.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and coach others.
- Outstanding organization skills.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and demands.
- Flexibility in response to unexpected changes in work assignments.
- Must be able to effectively interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization and members.
- Must have knowledge of office administrative procedures.
- Proficiency in computer skills including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
- Education: Minimum of High School Diploma - B.S. in a health and fitness related field a plus.
- Minimum of 2-years experience as a manager or supervisor
- Requires moderate lifting on a regular basis.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
WOA - Cape
Workout Anytime does more than get people into the best shape of their lives. It is a place to explore potential, test the boundaries and push everyone to be the best they can be—whether it be our franchise partners, our members or ourselves. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Our culture thrives by embracing innovation and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Workout Anytime, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving environment.
Workout Anytime History:
Starting in the early 1970’s, WORKOUT ANYTIME founders John Quattrocchi (John Q) and Steve Strickland worked with some of the biggest names in the industry, including Bally and American Fitness. Together, they developed the Workout Anytime Franchise concept starting from humble beginnings in Douglasville, Georgia, in suburban Atlanta. True to their pioneering spirit, they soon found themselves leading the wave of the fastest-growing fitness segment by applying their winning formula of Quality, Value, and Convenience.
To provide the most convenient, first class fitness experience, open every hour of every day, with the best equipment, superior service and cleanliness, in a neighborhood atmosphere where everyone knows your name.
Become the most admired company in the fitness industry, and our Values are based on three principles: “Think Big, Keep it Simple, and Do it with Integrity.”
It is with this foundation that we are committed to enhancing the quality of life through fitness and health.
Company Website: www.workoutanytime.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)